Change in plans
October 27, 2012
Count the eighteen rabbis of this year's Rabbis Without Borders fellowship among the people whose lives are being disrupted -- though thankfully in a minor way -- by Hurricane Sandy's projected path: our first cohort meeting, which was meant to begin on Monday, has been canceled.
We don't know yet whether we'll add these days (and their planned program) to our December meeting, or to one of the winter / spring meetings, but one way or another, we're not convening in New York City tomorrow night through Tuesday. I know it's a wise decision; I'll be grateful to wait out the storm at home in western Massachusetts with my son.
And I look forward to meeting my fellow RWB fellows, jolly good fellows as we all surely are, when our December meeting rolls around.